Exciting role working for a leading asset manager to engage directly with the business in an advisory and structuring capacity.
- Provide support on a variety of financing structures including pre-IPO financing, bond financings, and asset-backed loans
- Review and negotiate documentation for credit and bilateral credit facilities
- Work closely with the wider legal team overseas and liaise with internal stakeholders in Australia as well as external law firms and other advisors in order to provide legal approval of transactions.
- Manage the workflows of this role by appropriately prioritising work and the assignment of tasks
- Provide accurate, timely, commercial advice through effective communication
- Admitted in Australia or New Zealand
- Solid general banking Lawyer with 4-8 years experience gained from a top tier or international law firm
- Have experience in structuring, drafting and negotiating documentation for secured financing transactions
- Direct experience in insolvency and/or restructuring environments is highly advantageous
- Must demonstrate outstanding relationship building and communication skills
If you are interested in being considered please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.