International Investment Bank, Sydney office.
- Develop the model risk management framework;
- Develop algorithmic trading processes (algo and machine learning (ML) models);
- Ensure independent validation processes are delivered upon; for new and existing models; automate processes whilst ensuring quality is maintained;
- Coach quantitative analysts in algo and ML modelling;
- Represent the model risk function internally and liaise with relevant teams.
- Mathematics, quants or data science education;
- Able to program and use data science tools;
- 10 years + experience in a relevant team (algo modelling or trading, data science in an Investment Bank);
- Regulatory knowledge around algo trading.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophia Wynter on (02) 9236 9008. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.