SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, SANCTIONS, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Our leading investment focussed client has a rare opening into their legal team, following a continued expansion into global markets.
ROLE: You will join as Legal Counsel, or ideally Senior Legal Counsel, as part of a small team handling international investments, as the client grows their reach and portfolio of assets. The spread of work will be completely global, with an emphasis towards US and European markets.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to be considered prior to application:
- 4+ PQE but with more interest towards 10 PQE.
- UK or US qualified lawyers likely to be heavily preferred.
- Distinct experience of the US market for overseas investors.
- Specific US sanctions exposure, particularly with regards to CFUIS regulations.
- Broader European competition law experience is also sought, with ideal candidates having both US and EU exposure.
- It is essential that you will have trained and qualified at a top tier international firm, from a sophisticated, well regulated financial market environment.
This is a unique opportunity for an excellent private practice lawyer to take hold of a role and make it their own. You won't compromise on the quality of work, which will remain cutting edge and international standard. Please do get in touch to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.