An exciting opportunity for a Senior Legal Counsel EMEA has arisen at an innovative multinational company in the Agri/Chemicals business. In this great international position, you will report into the Regional Senior Legal Counsel in Switzerland and this position will be based in the Rotterdam area.
About the role:
As a Senior Legal Counsel EMEA you will have a broad and international responsibility. You will be a true partner to the business and will advise on legal topics such as commercial contracts, antitrust, IP, regulatory and data protection. Besides, you will play an important role in managing litigations and product complaints.
- Master degree in Law;
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience, preferably within an international company;
- Proficient in multiple areas of laws, being a generalist in-house lawyer;
- Business acumen, leadership skills, self-initiative and motivation
- Currently living in the Netherlands;
- Fluency in English, any other language (preferably Dutch) would be considered as a plus;
- Ability to travel (20%)
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.