Reporting to the Legal Director, you will provide support certain regions within EMEA. As Senior Legal Counsel, you will support and advise the business on a variety of projects critical to the company's success. You will help the business drive forward, whilst effectively managing risk along the way and you will provide advice that that demonstrates technical excellence, pragmatism and strong commercial acumen.
In This Role You Will;
- Advise on a broad range of commercial and contractual matters including master services agreements, data processing agreements, SAAS agreements and NDAs
- Develop strong relationships across every level of the business and be trusted business partner to your stakeholders
- Collaborate with colleagues, customers and partners in a number of different jurisdictions
- Manage complex contract negotiations alongside simpler, day-to-day agreements
- Explain complex legal concepts, and risk, to your business stakeholders in a user-friendly manner
- Advise on a variety of regulatory issues including privacy and competition law related
- Support the effective management of privacy, security, and IP risks, working with SMEs in the legal function where relevant
Successful Candidates Will Have;
- Advanced commercial contracts, and end user documents drafting and negotiating covering SaaS, professional services, market research, and media campaign sales
- Intermediate global privacy knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of global IP protection and management
- Basic knowledge of EU or US anti-trust competition law
- A strong background gained in a reputable law firm, as well as relevant in-house experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.