For a large Dutch bank we are currently recruiting a Senior Legal Counsel for the Capital Markets team. This divers and international group, based in Amsterdam, is looking for a lawyer to support Global Capital Markets, a business which is market leader in the Netherlands.
About the role:
In this role you'll be a trusted advisor to the business. Your tasks and responsibilities will include giving thorough advice on capital markets transactions for a broad range of issuers, with focus on Debt Capital Markets, including lead-managed and co-managed deals. You're the first point of contact for bankers and outside counsel during a transaction and are responsible for reviewing and negotiating of underwriting agreements, subscription agreements, legal opinions, comfort letters and other transaction documents. You'll draft documents such as NDA's, Engagement Letters and Final Terms of private placements. You're also up to date regarding the relevant laws and regulations (MiFid. MAR, security laws). You'll report to the Head of Legal Capital Markets team.
- A master's degree in law (Dutch law is not required);
- At least 6 years of experience as a Lawyer or in-house legal counsel with capital markets, corporate law and/or M&A;
- Solid experience with Dept Capital Markets is a must;
- Excellent command of English;
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects and/or deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
This job is open for international profiles, willing to relocate.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.