Are you a senior lawyer looking for your next career move? We are exclusively supporting a global data and technology leader, in the funds sector. You will report directly into the General Counsel, receiving hands on support and good quality work. You'll also enhance your managerial experience by having a direct report. This role has a generous salary, bonus structure, and would best suit someone at the mid-senior level.
This Senior Legal Counsel role is with a global data and technology leader that are looking to expand their small, collaborative legal team.
This role has a variety of responsibilities and will support the company during it's exciting period of continuous growth.
The role will involve (but not limited to);
- Supporting the General Counsel on integration of acquisitions in terms of contracts, compliance, suppliers, termination of contracts, adding acquired companies to insurance policies, trademarks etc.
- Ability to quickly understand the products and contract processes of an acquired company and ability to integrate them into our automation process.
- Ability to partner with a driven sales team and facilitate business growth and where required create new legal templates to support new business initiatives.
- General commercial contracts drafting and negotiation.
- Management and rationalisation of trademark portfolio.
- Knowledge of GDRP and an awareness/ability to apply global data protection standards and laws based on external counsel advice.
What they're looking for
You'll be a mid-senior level lawyer with experience either in corporate, commercial or as an additional bonus, both! Ideally, you'll have worked within a leading law firm, and then obtained some in-house experience. Although applications from lawyers straight from private practice will be considered!
In return you'll benefit from working at an expanding global company that has strong revenue and geographical scope; they continue to grow organically through product innovation and through acquisitions. This is a great opportunity to capitalise on your own personal development.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.