SENIOR LEGAL ADVISOR, MAJOR GOVERNMENT COMPANY, ABU DHABI
As the Middle East market matures, we expect to see a small but important increase in hybrid roles, those that span both legal, corporate governance, high level board secretarial and commercial matters.
CLIENT: This organisation already has a well established legal team and various developed compartments within. They are now seeking a senior lawyer who can bridge the gap between commercial and legal, supporting very senior management team members at board level, across multiple sectors.
ROLE: The position available is both unique, and newly created. You'll need to be very commercially savvy, and be comfortable with moving away from transactional and work and into high level advisory work.
CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will need to fulfil the following:
- It's essential you have fully bi-lingual Arabic skills across reading, writing and speaking.
- This is a senior position and you'll need at least 15+ years of post-qualified experience.
- Your skill set will ideally be across broad corporate and commercial matters.
- Additional experience in general advisory, corporate governance and board secretarial will be extremely helpful.
- Industry exposure to energy and heavy industry sector employers or client sectors is also valued.
- Strong drafting skills and commercial intelligence.
- Very high level EQ and managerial skills.
- The role will need to be based in Abu Dhabi, both living and working.
If you think you could be suitable and fulfil the relevant criteria, please do get in touch.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.