A large, international, ASX listed business, headquartered in Australia.
Great opportunity to work as the legal lead for all matters affecting this organisation's Aged Care and Disability business.
- Draft and review supplier contracts and assist with the integration of acquisitions
- Work with the business to assist with growth in the aged care and disability sector
- Advise on disability and aged care regulation including advising on regulatory requirements and clinical governance matters
- Assist in policy negotiations with government funders and understanding government procurement programmes
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand
- Minimum 6 years PAE with experience gained from either working with a disability services provider, aged care services provider, or in the health / allied health, in government or at a law firm with a good understanding of the issues facing those sectors.
- Commercial contracting experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff at all levels of the business.
- Good communicator with strong time management skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0292369000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.