A legal career expanding opportunity to join a major privately held group of companies that have enterprises operating across construction, materials, infrastructure, manufacturing, IT, property, and Mining.
A rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Litigation Lawyer to join as Head of Legal for Litigation in a major business. Strong career progression opportunity to lead the litigation team.
A senior litigation lawyer with experience across general commercial litigation and employment/WHS matters. You will have a minimum of 8 years post-admission experience, ideally from a mid-tier or top-tier law firm and potentially in-house as well. This role is to take responsibility for the litigation team in the business currently comprising a team of 4 lawyers.
- Management of a variety of disputes within an expanding organisation.
- General litigation matters as well as employment/WHS matters and adhoc property/and or construction matters.
- Responsibility for team of litigious lawyers.
- Significant litigation experience in the Australian market with a minimum of 8 years post-admission experience.
- A calm, approachable, pragmatic, and professional manner.
- Management experience.
- An ability to understand the bigger picture and to prioritise and provide pragmatic and timely legal advice within a complex commercial and operational setting.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
- An understanding of issues relevant to employment/WH&S matters.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.