You must have:
- Thorough knowledge of anti-money laundering legislation and sanctions regimes
- Knowledge and experience of financial crime risk assessments
- In-depth understanding of the financial crime compliance framework
Day to day:
- Working collaboratively across the bank with a particular focus on internal Fraud and Anti Bribery and Corruption (ABC) risks
- Delivering thematic reviews and oversight, highlighting internal fraud and ABC risks and gaps and assisting in identifying actions to drive improvements and closure of gaps.
- Providing expert knowledge and guidance on all elements of the Financial Crime Framework.
- Managing internal Fraud and ABC Horizon Risk scanning by continuously monitoring and assessing emerging threats and changes to the fraud environment.
- Provide timely articulation of threats to key stakeholders to enable impact assessment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.