For our client, a global financial services company and a leading provider of financial services, we are currently on the lookout for a Senior Corporate Administrator to assist the Company Secretary's office.
About the role:
The Senior Corporate Administrator is a key role in working in the Company Secretary team, located in Brussels. In this role you will provide a high level of professional secretarial and administration support to the Company Secretary's department.
Your tasks and responsibilities will among others include:
- Assist the Company Secretary in organising Board, Executive Committee and other Committee meetings
- Organising supportive documentation for Board and Committees meetings and uploading it on Board portal
- Maintaining portal for Board and Committees documentation
- Sending agenda and invitations to Board and Committees meetings and providing appropriate follow-up
- Preparing and maintaining the timetable of corporate secretariat filings
Next to the above, you will also assist in general secrtarial/administrative tasks, including:
- Setting up video/webex/conference calls.
- Booking of training, conferences and seminars.
- Assisting in compiling MI reports.
- Processing and filing of invoices
- Organising department's filing and archiving.
You will also assist in secreterial tasks, for instance:
- Proof reading and where appropriate commenting on and/or reviewing letters and documents.
- Dealing with routine correspondence (telephone, written, fax, email) and referring to other staff as appropriate.
- Organising and maintaining law libraries, know-how, documents and case files.
- An administrative management degree
- At least 5 years of experience of administrative work in a corporate secretariat of an international company (alternatively, in a legal department or an international law firm)
- Proven administrative, secretarial, document production and PA experience, along with advanced knowledge of MS Office packages, especially Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Candidate should be proficient in spoken & written English and French. Dutch is also desirable
- The successful candidate should be organised, efficient and capable of working to instructions with minimum supervision.
For more information or to apply, please contact Lex Pluijmers on +31 6 12180852 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.