A leading UK/EU retailer is seeking a Senior Compliance Officer.
There is an opportunity for an experienced compliance professional to join a continuously growing retail/FMCG multinational in South West London. You will join a there Senior Compliance Officer/Manager and report direclty to the Head of Legal and Compliance. This company has a friendly culture and atmosphere, with open plan offices and WFH available.
- Responsible for implementing the companies including Fraud and Bribery prevention, Competition Law, modern slavery and Whistleblowing
- Providing relevant training to employees
- Evaluating business objectives and regulatory developments, and propose compliance solutions within the firm's risk tolerance and regulatory requirements
- Anticipate changes in regulatory regimes relevant to the industry, while communicating and implementing the appropriate changes with our policy and procedure owners
- German language skills an added bonus and could help contribute to becoming a successful candidate if all other relevant skills desired are there. However this is certainly not a must have for the position
If you are interested in further information please apply into this advert or contact me directly via Linked at https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliot-cox-642456103/ or via email at email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.