Amsterdam, North Holland
8 maanden geleden
For an international corporate financial services company; we are currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to be based in Amsterdam.
About the role: In this role as Senior Compliance Officer, you will ensure that the business complies with its outside regulatory and legal requirements as well as internal policies and bylaws. You will work closely with the legal and financial departments and will report directly to the Compliance Manager. This diverse role also includes;
- Managing (day to day) compliance reports;
- Preparing reports for the DNB and the board of directors;
- Undertaking new and ongoing KYC/CDD reviews;
- Monitors and testing the internal controls to mitigate compliance risks;
- Giving training to the business regarding regulatory matters and AML.
- Master's degree, preferably with an economic or a legal background;
- At least 3 years' of experience in the Financial Services preferably in the Corporate Service Industry;
- Excellent knowledge of the Wwft and WTT is a must;
- Preferably in possession of the Certified Compliance Officer course (Leergang in Compliance);
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a pre;
- You are able to present to different levels of staff due to your strong communication skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.