Sydney, New South Wales
Excellent remuneration on offer
1 maand geleden
Our client, a leading independent Australian firm, is seeking to hire a Senior Associate for their esteemed Environment & Planning practice. A rare opportunity as the team is very stable and has no attrition.
This high performing team's diverse practice covers the breadth of the Environment & Planning space including transactional, contentious and advisory matters. Working closely with the well-regarded partners, you would gain exposure to blue chip government and private sector clients and engage in high value, complex matters.
- 3-8 years' PQE with experience gained from a reputable Environment & Planning practice
- Gained exposure to a breadth of E&P work - contentious and non-contentious (transactional and advisory), but can accommodate a candidate's preference for certain work, e.g. government, litigation, etc.
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Energetic, inquisitive, good work ethic
- Must have local experience, used to working in a high performing, fast-paced environment
- Bonus skillset (but not required): property/real estate (sale contracts, leases, licensing etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to find out more, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.