This FTSE 250 organisation is looking for an ICSA qualified Senior Assistant Company Secretary to join their North London Team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Being the Company Secretarial lead and being responsible for the preparation of the Governance sections of the Annual Report and Accounts
- Being the lead on Companies Act and Listing Rule requirements and monitoring developments and requirements
- Providing administration of key board and subsidiary committees including preparation of minutes and agenda planning
- Responsibility for the professional development of the Company Secretarial Assistant
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following:
- ICSA qualification
- Previous experience in a listed environment
- Significant share schemes experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.