My client, a top tier global bank is looking for a Spanish speaking Retail Credit Risk Data Analyst to join their Retail Credit Risk Data team. This is a PAYE contract role based in London.
- To support the creation of a new Risk Data Model Implementation
- Data Analysis and Data Sourcing (identify sources, gaps, quality)
- Running working groups with site teams and regional PM's
- Assisting sites in building tactical solutions and provide input into strategic solution for data gaps and data quality issues
- Understand and assist sites in following Group methodology and best practices
- Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets, data storage, ETL and data modelling
- Proven experience in a Data Analysis role with programming skills, Excel and data manipulation of systems interfaces
- Track record of working through the project life cycle
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to engage with stakeholders if needed whether business or technical
- Solid and flexible team working attitude
- Focussed on delivering to timelines, providing timely progress updates
- Ability to work collaboratively on-site and with remote sites
- Willingness to support and occasionally cover some Test Management activities, as required
- Fluent in Spanish Language (both verbal and written)
- Strong technical skills (SQL, SAS, Advanced MS Excel, and Intermediate MS Access).
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in relation to data analysis and validation.
- Understanding of BASEL III standardized and IRB calculations
- An understanding of the principles of credit risk and impairment
- Proficient in interrogating databases via SQL queries
- Understanding of ETL and working with ETL developers to support their build
- An undertstanding of systems delivery lifecycles and testing principles
- An appreciation of systems and data architectures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Project)
- Big Data tools/ Platfora (desirebale)
- Proficient dealing with manual data file processing, systems interface data manipulation
- Financial service Industry experience
- Knowledge of Python, R, Hadoop and other equivalent analytical tools.
- Exposure to Big Data/Cloud
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, reference data and data lineage is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.