Our client, a top tier firm with a number of international offices, is seeking a mid level lawyer to join their restructuring and insolvency team in Melbourne.
Working with three market leading partners on a broad range of cross border matters, this is an opportuntiy for a lawyer lookingt to step into one of Melbourne's top teams.
Work on offer includes:
- Restructuring and insolvency advisory
- Standstill arrangements
- Work-out proposals
- Acquisition and disposal of distressed assets
- Schemes of arrangement
- Administration and liquidations
To be succesful in this role, you should possess:
- At least two years experience within the insolvency team of a reputable law firm or in-house team
- A willingness to take lead on matters from the get go, with these becoming progressively more complex as you settle into the role
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
If you are interested in this role, or would just like to find out a little more, please do get in touch.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Laddin on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com