Our client, a leading financial services organisation is seeking a Regional Senior Legal Counsel to work with the Asia Pacific legal team and the local senior management team to advise on a broad range of legal issues across the region.
A Senior Lawyer with solid commercial experience in-house in financial services.
- Draft and negotiate a broad range of agreements such as confidentiality agreements, memoranda of understanding, sale and purchase agreements (technology), service agreements, consultancy and contractor agreements and client incentive agreements.
- Provide strategic and business focused advice to applicable areas of country and functional business units on a wide range of legal matters, including employment law, competition law, intellectual property law, privacy law and general commercial law.
- Participate as the "legal department" representative on various project teams, steering committees and panels.
- Translating external legal advice into practical business solutions.
- Assisting with company secretarial matters across the region.
- Minimum 12 years PAE with experience from both private practice and in-house
- Knowledge of the competition and regulatory space would be highly regarded
- Solid commercial background, having worked across IP, IT, privacy and competition
- Knowledge of retail/consumer finance and the regulatory landscape would be highly regarded
- International experience would also be advantageous as would previous management experience
If you are interested in being considered please send an updated CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.