This firm has the third largest Real Estate practice in the UK.
Their real estate development team act for house builders, mixed use developers, affordable housing providers, landowners (public and private) and investors in the residential sector. Their large, experienced team and excellent client base has a proven track record of resilience in the downturn and has enabled us to capitalise on housing sector growth.
The team's areas of residential development expertise includes:
- acquisitions, disposals and exchanges of land and property, including serviced parcels;
- overage arrangements, and security;
- strategic work - option agreements, promotion agreements and hybrids;
- collaboration, consortium and joint venture arrangements, with related site assembly;
- planning and infrastructure agreements;
- building licences and development agreements;
- development management agreements;
- mixed use schemes, with related structuring advice;
- private rented sector;
- institutional investment in the residential sector;
- investor acquisitions and disposals of residential portfolios;
- funding agreements
Main purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role is to provide cutting edge specialist advice on all aspects of housebuilder work. Predominantly the role will be involve advising sophisticated clients on:
- Site acquisition and disposal, mainly by way of conditional contracts, including overage
- Strategic land acquisition- option, promotion and hybrid agreements
- Collaborations/joint ventures
- Planning and infrastructure agreements
The candidate will also have the opportunity to experience all of the other areas of expertise within the team (referred to above) in order to provide a well-rounded and balanced training. The work is some of the most technically challenging and rewarding development work in the real estate sector. The exposure to complexity will vary depending on the candidate's current experience and aptitude.
- The team are recruiting at 0-4 PQE and 5-7+ PQE.
- Development experience is essential, but not necessarily residential development.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.