We are recruiting for a Property Lawyer to join a large legal team of long-standing counsel with a well regarded industry supplier.
- Working across all property transactional and property leasing matters.
- Providing commercial and legal advice in all aspects of property including due diligence and contract negotiations.
- Acting on disposals and acquisitions of commercial properties.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial leases.
- Admitted to practice in Australia or New Zealand.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Australian property experience.
- Gained solid transactional and leasing experience in private practice and/or inhouse.
- Strong team player who can collaborate well with others.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.