- Advise on privacy matters with a particular focus on EMEA.
- Negotiate, draft and review privacy provisions in contracts and commercial agreements.
- Provide advice to business teams on privacy issues relating to new business models and strategies, business operations and marketing activities
- Research privacy laws and regulations.
- Qualified to practice law in a common law jurisdiction. EMEA privacy experience a plus.
- 5-10+ years post-qualification experience at a law firm and/or corporation, ideally with 3+ years of experience working on privacy-related matters.
- Strong legal drafting skills in English
- Highly-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Sincere interest in data protection, technology, innovation and business.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.