My client, a leader in the semiconductor space, is looking to hire a paralegal to join the team. This is a newly-created role and will report directly to the Senior Manager of the Legal Department based in Singapore.
* Assist in preparing/enhancing training materials, for compliance training conducted by the Legal Department;
* Assist in preparing company policies;
* Assist in the management of contracts reviewed by the Legal Department;
* Assist in the monitoring of news and other developments that may impact the business operations;
* Assist with any other tasks that the Legal Department may need to undertake.
*This is a six month contract role.
You will be guided, mentored and supervised by the Senior Manager in assisting with the above tasks.
Ideally, you have a diploma in law or some prior experience having worked at a law firm/in-house legal department. Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude, the ability to multi-task and communicate effectively, and a willingness to learn are key attributes required for the role.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.