· Daily monitoring of trading platforms
· Preparation and analysis of daily market reports
· Setting up and adjusting limits, escalation of breaches when necessary
· Ad-hoc project work and analysis
· Occasional cover for the Hong Kong office.
· 0-1 years of experience in Market Risk
· Ability to understand foreign exchange and exchange traded products.
· Master's degree in Mathematics or Finance
· Good understanding of Excel and VBA.
· Knowledge of programming an advantage (VBA / SQL)
· Good communication skills
Please also feel free to refer relevant people suitable for these job roles.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.