Established 30 years ago, Taylor Root is one of the world's leading legal and compliance recruitment businesses with a strong reputation for recruiting all levels of law professionals into law firms, corporates, banks, financial & professional services organisations. Taylor Root also has a strong global reach with offices throughout Europe, Asia, the UAE, Australia and New York.
As we continue to expand, we are now seeking a talented and ambitious graduate to join our newly launched office in Dublin. This role presents a great opportunity to join a growing team operating as part of a market leading global business.
This is an exciting time to be beginning a career in legal recruitment in Ireland with the Irish legal market experiencing period of sustained growth as a result of the strong economy and the effects of Brexit leading to banks, companies and law firms looking to grow their capabilities in Dublin and in other regions.
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through online platforms such as LinkedIn, referral's and head hunting, building a continuous talent pipeline.
- Registering candidates, updating our database and sharing best practice with the wide team.
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of the market you are recruiting into - In the competitive world of recruitment, the biggest challenge will be becoming a known entity to candidates and clients
- Pre-screening and determining qualified candidates on the telephone and face to face.
- Map out specific vertical clients and populate with key decision makers as well as potential candidates
- A degree from a leading University (preference for a law degree but not essential)
- Ideally, a minimum of 6 months experience gained in a commercial environment although this does not need to be at graduate level. Previous sales experience will be of particular interest
- An excellent communicator; someone who enjoys meeting new people and builds relationships at all levels
- The ability to be highly organised and motivated with the determination to add value and contribute to a highly successful and close-knit team
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.