LEGAL DIRECTOR, CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY, SAUDI ARABIA
This client is planning to embrace technology and innovation like probably no other entity has done before. Aspiring to achieve the highest levels of sustainability, they are sowing the seeds of a new future.
ROLE: Forming part of a rapidly expanding legal team, you will lead all matters relating to technology and digital work. Your main emphasis will be to partner closely with their technology vertical (which is a core component of all their operations) and deliver their needs in a commercial, timely and tech driven manner.
CANDIDATE: Ideal candidates will need to fulfil the following:
- You must be a true technology lawyer, born and bred into that field.
- This is a senior level role and therefore you will need at least 15+ years of depth and experience (20+ ideal).
- There are many attributes that will enable someone to succeed in the this role, but here are some ideas, do they apply to you?
* Detail oriented and very strong drafting and commercial skills.
* Extremely high level exposure at the forefront of technology.
* Hands on approach, and very used to dealing with a tech led c-suite.
* Innovative and forward thinking attitude.
- Distinct experience from Silicon Valley style organisations, ideally both law firms and corporates.
- The role will need to be based in Saudi, but there is flexibility over how much time you spend there.
If you think you could be suitable and fulfil the relevant criteria, please do get in touch.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.