Our client a European Pharmaceutical company who provides healthcare solutions for both humans and animals, has instructed us to recruit a Legal Counsel Data Protection and Contracts to join their legal team based in Milan
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal Italy and Data Privacy Officer, you will be responsible for providing strategic advice on legal matters surrounding Data Protection/Privacy and ICT/Digital Media Law, in coordination with the Legal team, the DPO and the EU Data Protection team.
To qualify you will:
* Education: Law degree / Admission to the Italian Bar a plus;
* Minimum 6 years of experience in Data Protection / ICT Law experience acquired at a large international law firm and corporate/commercial in-house legal department;
* Prior experience in the life science or IT industry will be preferred;
* Have a hands-on, pragmatic approach to work, be able to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines in a dynamic environment;
* Be fluent in English both written and spoken.
If you want to know more about the role, please send your application to: Nicoletta Ravidà at firstname.lastname@example.org or Giulia Natale at email@example.com
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.