LEGAL COUNSEL, FINANCE AND COMMERCIAL TECHNOLOGY, UAE
We have developed a strong working relationship with this client over the last two years, and they have recently come to us again for assistance in growing their legal team. As a leader in technology and communications, they are seeking a Legal Counsel who can straddle both finance and commercial issues, with a slant towards digital.
ROLE: You'll support group functions and subsidiaries on complex financing documentation, acting as a main liaison point for internal clients and external fund raising. In additional, you'll take a lead, or support on commercial and digital transactions documents and negotiations.
CANDIDATE: The client has a great team in place and high standards regarding what they need. Some guidance criteria are below:
- 5+ PQE would be ideal, with experience from an international law firm or multinational corporate.
- In terms of skill set, a blend of finance and commercial, with a strong interest (or exposure to) digital and technology.
- That said, it's probably best you're a finance lawyer at heart.
- Due to a variety of offices and hybrid working, you can be based in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
- You don't need specific Middle East experience but it would be helpful.
If you think you can fulfil these criteria, please do contact us to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.