I am looking for a strong and experienced Capital Markets/Corporate M&A lawyer to join the lean legal team of a leading boutique bank in London.
The successful candidate will be tasked with:
- negotiating and reviewing investment banking and transactional documentation across both public and private M&A, ECM and DCM transactions, including non-disclosure agreements, engagement letters, term-sheets, underwriting/placing agreements etc;
- advising the deal team and attending where appropriate due diligence sessions;
- providing legal advice and assitance to the firm's other stakeholders such as Finance, HR, Compliance, Risk etc.;
- prvoiding ad-hoc general legal advice; and
- assisting the European Head of Legal on specific projects, including some propietary workstreams.
There is a real ECM focus to this position and this is an excellent opportunity for a lawyer from a leading law firm to make their first move in-house. My client is paying a very competitive package and this role comes with a great work-life balance.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.