An opportunity to join a large Australian business involved with some of the largest nation building infrastructure projects in Australia, operating across all states.
To work on major projects predominantly within transportation and contributing to the economic development of Australia. Challenging and diversified work and the opportunity to join a motivated and high performing legal team.
We are looking to speak with construction lawyers with front-end experience from 3+ years post-admission experience, ideally having gained private practice or in-house experience across large infrastructure projects.
- Drafting and providing advice on all front-end construction and project documentation, including consultancy services agreements, works agreements, design and construct and procurement documentation;
- Providing strategic advice on procurement structures, construction contract administration and claims management;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of contractual instruments;
- Managing and advising on contentious construction issues.
- Constructon lawyer with a minimum of 3 years post-admission experience.
- Ideally, predominantly front-end construction experience.
- Demonstrable experience in construction contractual matters, project advice and management of dispute resolution where required.
- Building of key relationships with stakeholders.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.