This is a global financial institution with a strong footprint in Asia looking for a legal counsel as an addition to the team. You will be supporting the Head of Legal based in Singapore on all legal matters pertaining to the business with close collaboration with their global offices.
- Draft, review and/or negotiate commercial agreements and inter-company agreements, including engagement letters, non-disclosure agreements, supplemental agreements, customer agreements, brokerage agreements, terms of business, leases, inter-company business services agreements, outsourcing agreements, partnership agreements, introducer agreements and transactional documents etc
- Provide timely and sound legal and regulatory advice, as and when necessary, to business and corporate functions
- Instruct and liaise with external counsels, and review documents drafted by external counsel, as and when necessary
- Provide corporate secretarial support
- Must be a qualified lawyer with 2 - 3 years PQE
- Candidates with prior working experience (in-house or in private practice) in either debt capital markets, financial regulatory, commodity futures or wealth management/private banking would have an advantage.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to capital markets services
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- An analytic mind with strong attention to detail
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.