This top tier firm is one of the most highly regarded firms in Australia, and their Disputes practice are continually involved in Australia's most high-profile commercial disputes, litigation, investigations and inquiries.
They are looking for a Lawyer with 2-5 year's worth of experience to join their team.
The team are currently working on a high-profile criminal litigation, but you'd also have the opportunity to work on general commercial disputes.
To be condered you must have:
- Criminal litigation experience from another highly regarded practice.
- Some commercial litigation experience would be a bonus.
- 2-5 PQE
- Good grades from university.
- A positive, can-do attitude with a drive to learn and develop
- This is an opportunity to join a leading firm and Disputes practice.
- You might have solid criminal litigation experience and have a desire to do more commercial disputes work.
- You would work with a reputable partner who will help you learn and develop.
- Above market rate salary and bonuses.
To find out more contact me on 02 9236 9077 or at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.