INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS, WORLD CLASS DEALS, MIDDLE EAST
The regional Middle East market is doing extremely well at the moment and we have a number of key clients who are growing their in-house legal departments, primarily across the United Arab Emirates (specifically Dubai and Abu Dhabi) and Saudi Arabia.
There are many sectors that are doing particularly well, such as energy, O&G, projects, infrastructure, development, global M&A and FinTech. The quality of work across these is typically very strong. You will work with focussed teams, handling international work, with both established and emerging market jurisdictions.
Here are some key pointers we're looking for:
* It is typically essential that you have qualified with an international law firm and worked in a major western legal market.
* At least 3+ PQE but likely no more than around 20 (given that for most roles a General Counsel or CLO is already in place).
* Some experience in the region already is ideal, but suitable overseas applications are also very welcome.
* Core experience sectors will cover transactional corporate, general commercial, projects, construction, project finance, FinTech and energy / oil and gas.
* Common law qualified will be preferred.
The opportunity to meet our Middle East consultants to talk about the market, as well as some clients face to face, will be available in the UK (London) during December.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to change - especially from a private practice environment, whilst maintaining deal flow and pedigree of organisation. Please do get in touch if you feel you could be a good fit.
We're very keen to hear from you.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.