I've been exclusively engaged to support a fantastic company who specialise in ethically sourced gemstones, in their search for a Legal Counsel to join them on a 12 month contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your in-house experience working on a broad range of commercial contracts, compliance work, dispute resolution and matter of corporate law.
The role responsibilities will include:
* Reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial contracts including but not limited to supplier agreements, confidentiality agreements and terms & conditions.
* Providing day-to-day legal/commercial advice to all departments as required.
* Assisting the GGC on matters of corporate law such as due diligence/M&A, listing-related work, corporate finance etc.
* Assisting the GGC with dispute management as required.
* Assisting with compliance work (including company secretarial activities).
* Legal research.
* Working with external counsel.
* Assisting with ad-hoc projects and/or initiatives as instructed by the GGC.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this position, please apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.