9 maanden geleden
A fantastic opportunity to work in a leading Financial Services Institution based in London.
This role will be reporting to the Development Manager and will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the business reporting systems. You will need to have proven ETL development and design skills in a warehousing environment, working on a range of projects, carrying out enhancements and providing support on a highly critical system. May be required to provide on-call support.
- To analyse business requirements and design and implement appropriate solutions.
- To provide Informatica ETL support to all environments.
- To design and code following in-house standards and good design principles.
- Timely delivery of developments to a high standard and quality.
- To monitor the performance, reporting and tuning of ETL mappings.
- To ensure that all code is documented to the company standards.
- To provide support and guidance to other members of the team.
- Communicate effectively with Senior Development Managers.
- Proven experience as an ETL developer in a financial institution (preferably clearing house)
- Strong knowledge of the OTC interest rate products
- Data warehousing development experience with Oracle 12c (SQL/PL-SQL)
- Good understanding of data warehousing principles and modelling
- Knowledge of Unix and Shell Scripting, Java and Perl
- Familiarity with the following technologies - Control-M, MQ-Series, Bladelogic, GIT, Business Objects, Jira, Quality Centre, Agile methodology
- Takes ownership for delivery and is a self-starter
- Ability to work with multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.