£30000 - £40000 per annum
3 maanden geleden
A growing international insurance business is looking to add to its legal team in London with a permanent paralegal hire. This role will see you assist on a broad variety of corporate and commercial matters.
This is an opportunity to develop your skills over time as the business and your involvement expands. You will report directly to the UK Managing Counsel and your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with senior lawyers on a diverse range of legal areas such as corporate, commercial, insurance, marketing and IT
- Reviewing a range of commercial agreements, including NDAs, IT and supplier contracts
- Undertaking varied corporate work such as preparing board minutes, maintaining corporate registers and preparing filings
- Attending internal and external meetings with the in-house legal team and stakeholders and taking minutes
- Assisting with major projects and co-ordinating actions
LPC is preferred although not essential and some prior in-house experience would also be very useful. The team is ideally looking for somebody with at least 3 years' paralegal experience.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.