ABOUT THE ROLE;
You will work directly with key members of the business and legal teams on a variety of cutting-edge global initiatives, managing contentious matters in close collaboration with key stakeholders. You'll be managing workstreams relating to regulatory investigations and queries, active and threatened court proceedings and other contentious issues. You'll be a key part of the company's risk mitigation strategy, identifying, managing and resolving issues before they escalate.
Privacy will be at the core of your role but you will handle all litigious matters and not be afraid to get involved in new issues or challenges, wherever and whenever they are presented.
You must have solid general commercial litigation experience, gained in a reputable law firm. In-house experience is highly desirable but not essential. You must be confident in person, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong emotional intelligence and commercial awareness.
You will ideally have;
- Between 5 and 10 years' PQE
- Strong private practice experience from the litigation or Privacy team of a reputable City firm where you have trained and remained for a number of years post qualification
- Exceptional experience in litigation and privacy where you have had the lead on cases and a high degree of autonomy
- In-house experience even if just via secondment
- The gravitas and maturity to juggle multiple stakeholders and internal clients in often time-critical and demanding situations
- A great sense of humour, a sense of fun and a strong sense of self-awareness
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.