You will be responsible for providing legal and commercial advice to the executive team and the business on all major issues affecting the business. This will include:
- overseeing the preparation and negotiation of client contracts and NDAs with clients and media agencies
- preparing and negotiating larger/complex client contracts, partner agreements, supplier agreements and NDAs and develop and maintain standard agreements and terms and conditions
- assisting the HR team with employment matters such as standard agreements, settlement agreements and general employment law advice
- taking a lead role in the evaluation, initiation, due diligence/negotiation, and completion of corporate acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and joint ventures
- providing corporate advice on the structure of the Group and assisting with any changes to the Group structure
- assist with property matters (using outside lawyers as required)
- advising the business on the way it collects, uses and processes its data as part of the services it offers
- managing disputes/litigation
You will ideally be at least 8 years' PQE with a strong background gained in private practice before making the move to a media or technology company. As this role has two direct reports, management experience is highly desirable.
Due to the nature of the work and the need to hit the ground running, you must have relevant experience in media, gained within a media / advertising agency or consultancy.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.