For a rapidly expanding, international, innovative corporate service provider we are currently recruiting the Head of Compliance to be based at their headquarters in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As the Head of Compliance you will report to the Global Head of Compliance while being responsible for the following tasks and duties. First of all, you will develop compliance policies and procedures and supervise its implementation. Furthermore, you will provide out anti-money laundering, sanctions, privacy etc. guidance to the legal and financial department. Additionally, you will oversee the business in the completion of key risk management processes. Finally, you will be responsible for introducing compliance trainings group-wide.
- A master degree in Law;
- At least 5 years of compliance experience within Financial Services;
- Experienced in compliance issues related to regulatory and governance requirements;
- Demonstrable knowledge of risk management;
- Experience in the financial services sector and a legal degree will be considered a plus;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: PR200111.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.