For an international marketing and digital advertising company, we're currently looking for a Group Head of Compliance to be based at their office in Hilversum.
About the role:
The Group Head of Compliance will lead the development of the Company's Compliance Programme, setting and building out the framework for managing the organisations compliance risks. The role will be responsible for managing the relationship between Compliance and the business and you will also be a key contact for heads of departments and senior executives.
In this role you will ensure that compliance strategies and programmes are implement and integrated throughout the whole company while developing and helping a Compliance programme grow. Furthermore, you will conduct regular risk assessments while working closely together with Procurement. Finally, you will assist the Group Privacy Manager with the implementation of Data Privacy Programs.
- Master's degree, preferably in law or finance;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in Compliance, ethics, and anti-bribery and risk management experience in a multinational company;
- Experience of developing compliance programmes in a globally recognised organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of key compliance legislation including the UK Bribery Act 2010, the UK Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, GDPR, UKDPA;
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills with the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with a wide range of audiences -from the Board to the broader organization.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: PR/204558
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.