For a global multinational commodity trading and mining company with a focus on the agricultural sector, we are currently recruiting a Global Compliance Officer KYC / AML to be based at their headquarters in Rotterdam.
About the role:
As a Global Compliance Officer KYC / AML you will work together with the Corporate Compliance team and report directly to the Compliance Manager. You will develop and roll out corporate policies in the KYC and AML field (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering Policy, Prevention of Facilitation of Tax Evasion Policy, Know-Your-Counterparty Policy, Third Party Payment Policy, Sanctions Policy). Your tasks and responsibilities will include the developing and providing of training in order to raise awareness regarding KYC and AML related matters. You will provide advice to the business units regarding day-to-day compliance related matters and create hard and soft-controls around adherence to policies whilst performing (enhanced) due diligence. You will also be responsible for managing and training junior compliance officers and compliance assistants.
- A master degree in Law;
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar function at an international corporate headquarters;
- A good general knowledge of the commodities industry;
- Strong experience in the development and roll-out of KYC and AML compliance programs;
- Excellent people management and training skills;
- Experienced in working independently and with high level of trust and integrity;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English (additional languages will be considered a great asset).
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 1171772.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.