Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
28 dagen geleden
GENERAL COUNSEL, CORPORATE AND PROJECTS, SAUDI NATIONAL
CLIENT: We work closely with this client across multiple countries, and they now require a new General Counsel to be based in their Riyadh office.
ROLE: You will oversee a small team and work closely with the senior management team in achieving the commercial objectives of the group, whilst maintaining the highest standards of legal, compliance and risk management practice.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- It is essential that you are a Saudi national, please do not apply if you are not
- The ideal candidate will have at least 15+ years of legally qualified experience in heavy industry / infrastructure or energy sectors, though other relevant sectors may also be considered
- Mixed legal experience covering both corporate and projects
- Hands on leadership experience of managing teams
- Preference for those with strong private practice law firm backgrounds
If you feel you have the right kind of fit and wish to learn more, please do get in touch.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.