Reporting to the CFO, you will have a high degree of autonomy within the organisation, including the remit to build out a small legal team to help you with the provision of legal advice globally.
- Provide solution-focused advice and support on business issues across the organisation
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements
- Supply legal needs of strategic initiatives including data acquisition, partnerships, financing, restructurings, entry into new markets
- Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business in all jurisdictions in which it operates
- Act as Company Secretary for main UK entity and manage company secretarial compliance across the Group
- Develop, implement and improve strategies and processes to deliver legal services and mitigate risk including; maintaining the necessary suite of contracts, managing relationships with outside counsel and other legal service providers
- Overseeing trademark portfolio
- Manage company secretarial compliance across the Group
- Qualified lawyer with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience, including at least 4 years spent in-house in an international role
- Trained with a major London or national firm
- Experience of working for a SAAS business (working for a data business would be a significant advantage)
- Strong international experience
- Automotive industry experience or data organization experience preferable
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.