Our client, a Magic Circle law firm in Central London is currently seeking an experienced Funds Lawyer to join them on an initial 12 Month FTC. This is an exceptional opportunity for either an experienced locum/contract Lawyer seeking their next long-term assignment or a candidate with a strong Funds background seeking to prove themselves at the very top level in the hope of carving out a permanent offer from one of the most prestigious law firms in the world.
In summary, our client is looking for strong Funds experience gained from another top law practice. An experienced Associate/Lawyer with experience in private and/or investment banking, asset management and financial services regulation would be the ideal fit for this role.
Our client is ideally seeking an individual that can showcase the following:
- Exceptional academics from top educational institutions
- Ability and willingness to work at 3-5 PQE / Senior Associate level. Other levels of experience can be considered depending on the quality of experience
- Possess a tenacious approach to always exceed the expectations of clients
- Proven technical and commercial abilities from time spent at another reputable private practice law firm, this can also be coupled with in-house experience
- Ability and desire to effectively as part of a team and supervise more junior lawyers/trainees
- Exceptional communication skills (both orally and in writing)
- Willingness to get involved with business development and knowledge management
This role presents an excellent opportunity for any experienced Lawyer/Solicitor with strong Funds experience to join one of the most highly regarded law firms in the world. Whilst this position is initially a 12 Month FTC, the firm are known for creating permanent opportunities for high-calibre candidates that perform well on an interim basis. Please apply now if you wish to be considered for this role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.