12 month Fixed Term Contract
I am looking for a commercial lawyer to join a FTSE250 retail business on a 12 month fixed-term basis to provide maternity leave cover. You need to be commercial in your outlook, with solid drafting skills, a collaborative approach and a strong work ethic.
You will be working on matters such as:
- Franchise agreements and development agreements for local and international brands, including preparing and reviewing heads of terms across various jurisdictions for a variety of brands
- Purchasing agreements, IT contracts, consultancy agreements, NDAs and other commercial agreements
- Treasury related matters including parent company guarantees, bank guarantees and facility agreements
- Assisting on corporate matters as required eg joint ventures, company set up, insurance.
- Compliance matters such as GDPR guidance, internal authorisations (GAP), anti bribery or modern slavery
- Legal review of trade press releases/ announcements.
This role is to start on 6th December, to allow enough time for a handover, please get in touch if you would like to discuss further.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.