For a leading specialist commercial insurance provider, we are currently recruiting a French speaking Senior Legal Counsel to be based at their headquarters in Luxembourg.
About the role:
As a French speaking Senior Legal Counsel you will work together with the Head of Legal, General Counsel and wider senior management. This is a new role in the organisation and a unique opportunity to work in several jurisdictions, including Luxembourg, France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands and Denmark. Your tasks will vary from insurance matters to regulatory and general commercial affairs. You will also be responsible for training mid-level members of the team. In addition you will co-ordinate and manage several projects.
- Civil Law Jurisdiction qualified lawyer
- Substantial experience of providing legal and regulatory support to financial services businesses in Europe;
- At least 4 years of experience in financial services law, preferably with a focus on insurance;
- Regulatory knowledge of insurance law and other financial services law and regulations;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in French and English.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 1185902.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.