A global technology company seeks to appoint a Customs & Global Trade professional to join their Global Trade Compliance team in Dublin. The EMEA Global Trade Compliance Manager will be part of a team responsible for the import/export compliance program for operations throughout EMEA. The role will focus on ensuring that business is conducted in compliance with all import and export regulations. Main Responsibilities to include:
- Oversee compliance with Customs & Trade related legislation and regulations.
- Establish, document and ensure periodic update of trade compliance processes and procedures
- Develop and deliver training, cross-functionally, to relevant Aptiv stakeholders.
- Support the Global Trade Compliance Internal Assessment program by carrying out site assessments and managing identified improvements/developments
- Ensure compliance with, and optimisation of, all applicable customs special procedures (IPR, OPR, Customs Warehousing, Temporary Import, etc)
- Support sites on origin determination, qualification under Free Trade Agreements and issuing of Long Term Supplier declarations.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of customs related records in accordance with Legal requirements.
- Support Import and other Customs Compliance related audits.
- Provide due diligence and M&A support
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Supply Chain, Logistics, Tax, Finance, Sites etc.) to support corporate planning initiatives
Education / Experience / Key Requirements
- Top-tier global trade experience, including with a law or consulting firm and/or multinational company
- 5-10+ years of relevant professional experience
- Technology and/or engineering related industry experience is desirable
- Prior management experience is desirable
- English and German fluency required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.