12 dagen geleden
We have been instructed by a US Insurance Company to source an EMEA Data Privacy, Cybersecurity Commercial Counsel to be based in their European headquarteres in Luxembourg. Reporting to the Head of Technology and Privacy EMEA based in the UK, you will be part of an international legal team.
To qualify you need to:
- Be a European qualified lawyer with 5-8 years of post-qualification experience;
- Have prior in-house and private practice experience;
- Have experience in the financial services sector;
- Have expereince in EMEA data privacy laws, regulations and practices, including an understanding of the GDPR
- Have experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing of commercial agreements, comprising technology contracts (including emerging technology such as Internet of things (IoT), mobile apps, wearables and artificial intelligence) marketing, corporate real estate, procurement, IP and IT
- Be proactive and problem-solving with an ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be fluent in English both written and spoken.
If you are interested in this role please contact Nicoletta Ravida (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Miriam Kuepper (email@example.com) quoting reference TR1105742.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.