An opportunity has arisen for a senior Risk & Compliance professional in the Melbourne office of this global brand.
Our client is one Australia's fastest growing investment firms with an impressive track record.
This role has five direct reports.
This is a pivotal role with a variety of responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the Risk & Compliance function and team in Australia
- Input across the global Risk & Compliance function
- Provide advice on regulatory aspects of the business
- Develop, implement and enforce risk strategy, plans and policies
- Liaise with regulators
- Present and report to senior executives, committees and boards
- Manage relationships with external legal and internal audit providers
- Meet statutory and regulatory compliance requirements
Skills and experience:
- Must have significant financial services industry experience, typically 10 years in the finance, investment or funds space
- Tertiary qualifications in law, commerce, economics, finance or related field
- Sound understanding of all laws, regulations and governance requirements as they relate to the business
- Sound financial knowledge
- Good level of numerical skills
Rewarding career in a collaborative and collegiate international environment.
Competitive salary on offer.
Should you be interested in discussing this position or discussing your In-house ambitions more generally, please get in touch with Kimberley Morton at Taylor Root on 02 9236 9016 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.