For a big, listed multinational company, we are currently recruiting a Deputy General Counsel M&A to be based at their European HQ in Amsterdam. It's an unique opportunity for a strong M&A lawyer/Counsel at a renowned company in the industry sector.
About the role:
As the Deputy General Counsel you will be responsible for all M&A related activities of the company within Europe. Together with the corporate development team you will be working on a big variety of corporate transactions, such as acquisitions, divestments and joint ventures. It's a position with a lot of responsibilities within a fast paced high performance environment.
- Strong academic background, preferably a Master (LLM) degree from a Dutch university;
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience;
- Experience as a Corporate/M&A attorney within a top tier law firm is required;
- Additional in-house experience would be a plus;
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written;
- High level of accountability, a global perspective and a good sense of humour.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.